2011年12月29日星期四

My Celebrity Wedding Dresses

The white wedding dress in those days had nothing to do with being virtuous -- it was all about wealth. Acquiring married in a white, extravagant gown was a sign that you could afford to buy a dress which you my wedding dresses would in no way be capable of wear again due to its style and colour (whites had been not simple to clean in those days as they're these days!).

my dream wedding dresses
my wedding dresses

Needless to say, ladies nonetheless continued to be married in various colours and styles of dress -- it was only the vain along with the wealthy that insisted on white to adhere to within the footsteps of the wealthy Monarch. Nonetheless, throughout Edwardian occasions, the white wedding dress once a lot more soared to new heights of reputation, as Coco Chanel unveiled its new knee-length white wedding dress, complete with extravagant train.

my dream wedding dresses
my wedding dresses

Even so, with the depression that followed Globe War I along with the method of Globe War II, numerous girls continued to make do with whatever form of dress they could afford, and this went on for decades. Some ladies my dream wedding dresses would marry in a brief white informal wedding dress, which could then be dyed and used as an everyday dress. Once more, it was only the fabulously wealthy that could actually afford to splurge on an elaborate gown.

没有评论:

发表评论